Remote Oil Filter. Clear Fuel Filter.
Remote Oil Filter
- a filter that removes impurities from the oil used to lubricate an internal-combustion engine
- An oil filter is a filter to remove contaminants from engine oil, transmission oil, lubricating oil, or hydraulic oil. Oil filters are used in many different types of hydraulic machinery.
- A cartridge-filled canister placed in an engines lubricating system to strain dirt and abrasive materials out of the oil.
- (of a place) Far away; distant
- remote control: a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance; "he lost the remote for his TV"
- outside: very unlikely; "an outside chance"; "a remote possibility"; "a remote contingency"
- (of a place) Situated far from the main centers of population in a country
- (of an electronic device) Operating or operated by means of radio or infrared signals
- distant: located far away spatially; "distant lands"; "remote stars"
Ferret engine Rolls Royce B60
Notes on the photo
hover mouse over picture
Six cylinders, 4 1/4 litre developing 109 bhp. Engine bay cross braced by large tube, oil filler cap on left is for a dry sump saystem of three gallons capacity. Triple drive belts to fan and water
pump, useful as I have been told that a belt change is about five hours in a workshop, rear armour has to be removed.
Remote oil filter - higher performing, serviceable filter and adds working room
Similar posts: cleaning aem air filter diy koi filter 3rd order low pass filter pop spam filter dsl filter alarm system fram air filter lookup septic system sand filter pure water filters uv lens filter canon
- 02:27 |
- Category: None
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/08/19(土) 01:28:16 |
- [ Edit ]